There are certain clothing items every woman should have in her wardrobe, like a great little black dress (or black pants, if you’re not the dress-wearing type), a tailored blazer, and jeans that make you feel like a million bucks. The same could be said for jewelry! Even if you love wild and crazy fashion jewelry, or funky finds from Etsy, it’s good to have some timeless, classic pieces in your wardrobe that work with any outfit or any occasion. Here at Noe’s we’ve seen jewelry trends come and go, but there are some things that never go out of style. So if you’re just starting a jewelry collection, or are trying to organize your jewelry box, read on to figure out what’s really crucial.
- A Diamond Tennis or Eternity Bracelet: Classic, simple, and timeless, a tennis bracelet goes with everything from casual wear to the most formal dress. Nothing makes a woman feel more like an elegant movie star than a string of diamonds around her wrist!
- Diamond Stud Earrings: Similarly, stud earrings go with just about anything, and diamond stud earrings, with their neutral sparkle, can enhance anything from workout apparel to workplace attire to a wedding dress.
- Metal Hoop Earrings: This really should be two items, as every woman needs a set of yellow gold and white gold or platinum hoop earrings. Breathtakingly simple and dramatic, hoop earrings bring feminine grace to any outfit.
- A Gemstone Necklace: Whether it’s sapphires, emeralds, rubies, opals, or a birthstone like peridot or garnet, a gemstone necklace is a crucial item every woman should own. Whether it’s a pendant style, a simple choker, or something more dramatic, gemstone designer jewelry in Kansas City will never go out of style, and will enhance most outfits.
- Something Uniquely You: Sure, classic jewelry is essential, but your jewelry box should also represent your personal style, whether it’s funky or old fashioned or super modern. A custom crafted or designer piece from an estate jewelry collection could be just the thing to spice up your collection!
If you don’t already own the above, but are curious about enhancing your personal style with timeless and classic accessories, why not come by Noe’s today and see what’s in our case? Noe’s has been in the jewelry business for three generations, so it’s safe to say we’ve seen a lot of jewelry come and go. We’ve seen what’s endured, and what’s been a flash in the pan. If you’re looking to add classic grace or funky fashion to your wardrobe, you can’t go wrong with Noe’s. We love helping people pick out jewelry that suits them—or that will please any lucky recipient of a lovely gift!
If you’re shopping for yourself or for a lucky lady, visit Noe’s online or in person at our Raymore, Missouri jewelry store. We have jewelry on display that will delight everyone!