Have you been shopping at Noe’s Jewelry for years? Are you a new shopper? Either way, you may have questions about us! We wanted to share a few surprising facts about our operation and the people who help make it work. Here are 11 facts that you probably didn’t know about Noe’s Jewelry!
- Mike started working in the shop when he was just 8-years-old. He started out sweeping the jewelry shop.
- Mike’s dad owned a jewelry store in Harrisonville where he worked with his dad and brother. While the jewelry store was running on the main floor, in the basement there were 13 bench jewelers who did all of Helzberg’s work for the nation. They also picked up and delivered jewelry repair for many Kansas City jewelry stores in addition.
- Melissa, our current jeweler, has been with Noe’s for 12 years. She is an artist who is both timely and a perfectionist, which is hard to find in a jeweler.
- While we all LOVE jewelry, we truly love what it represents the most. Jewelry is an outward symbol of the love and affection that people feel toward one another.
- We truly enjoy doing custom work, because we can take someone’s vision and make it a reality.
- We want to make shoppers happy no matter what their budgets. For some people, $100 is a lot of money to spend on jewelry, and we work hard to make that $100 feel like $1000 for those customers.
- Since we’ve been in this location for the last 14 years, we have had two remodels of the store.
- Mike considers Saturdays family days, so he rewards our hard work with lunches that he pays for every Saturday.
- Mike makes us food every day for two weeks before Christmas every year, because we spend so much time in the store around the holiday. These meals help us focus more on the holiday and our customers and less on finding meals.
- Mike has traveled to Israel, Germany, and Italy to find stones and jewelry for the store.
- We are proud to say that we’ve had a proposal take place in our store!
Next time you are in the store, we’d love to learn a little more about you, too!
Visit us in Raymore, Missouri, or call us at 816-322-7227!